Emergency & Disaster Preparedness for Individuals & Families
Saturday November 17, 2018
This workshop is designed to give you confidence and peace of mind. To ensure you have the knowledge, skills and a solid game plan to keep yourself and family safe in the event of a disaster and a changing world.
- Create a family communication plan for when the phones & wifi go down. How do you get back together if separated?
- Cut through the overwhelm of possibilities and learn where to focus your limited time and resources.
- Learn about storing, collecting and purifying water if your municipal system stops flowing or is contaminated.
- Learn best practices for surviving different types of disasters and emergencies.
- Learn strategies for, and how to, store and cook food during longer-term emergencies.
- Learn how to use essential emergency gear and what to have in your kits.
- Develop a long-term family plan for being resilient and adaptable in a quickly changing world.
- And more!
More details & registration: